3.0 Forum Rules & Details3.1 Core Rules
There are a handful of core principles which we hold on this forum, with the intent of making it an enjoyable and safe place to browse. Any violation of these rules may result in the offending user being cautioned or banned from the forum.
The principles are as follows:
1. No abusive, vulgar or discriminatory language.
2. No imitation of any WoW Roleplay Gear staff member or affiliate.
3. No posting of or linking to any pornographic of otherwise "Not Safe For Work" content.
4. No advertisement by members to anything unrelated to World of Warcraft.
5. No linking to harmful content/viruses or the use of any disguised/shortened links, such as TinyURL.
If you find an instance of these rules being broken, please click the "Report this post" button to notify the forum staff.3.2 General Forum Guidelines
In addition to following the rules above, we encourage participants to observe the following points of etiquette when using the forum.
Whilst you will not get banned if you don't follow the guidelines (outside of exteme circumstances), moderators are likely to address these issues, so it will certainly benefit you to keep them in mind.
1. Post in English - We are unable to support posts made in other languages, as our website and its primary audience use English. Topics posted in other languages are likely to be locked.
2. Avoid creating multiple threads on the same topic - It splits up discussion and can be considered spam.
3. Where possible, avoid multiple consecutive posts - Sometimes it's relevant to make a couple of posts in succession, but generally it's better to edit your initial post with the additional information.
4. Keep signature length to a minimum - Whilst signatures are welcome, it can be irritating for somebody to read through a thread if the signatures are longer than the posts themselves. The maximum image size for a signature is 400 pixel width by 100 pixel height.3.3 Administrators & Moderators
Moderators are individuals who have the authority to edit, delete, move and lock posts and topics in certain areas of the the forum. They are generally long-term contacts of the site founders, who have proven themselves helpful, knowledgeable and responsible. Mods can be identified by having green names.
The forum is designed and maintained by the Administrators, those with red and purple names. They have full moderation powers and oversee the running of the forum. Only the founders of WoW Roleplay Gear belong to this group.
A full list of Admins and Mods can be found on the Team page
.3.4 Wowhead Tooltips
If you would like to add a colored Wowhead link to your post, with a mouse-over function showing the item details, you can use the following bbcode and edit the parameters as necessary:
For example, posting the following code...
... produces a link like this: Rainbow Generator
The hex color codes for WoW items are as follows: Poor 9d9d9d Common ffffff Uncommon 1eff00 Rare 0070dd Epic a335ee Legendary ff8000 Heirloom e6cc80
Just edit those numbers into the code above to get the appropriate color for the item you are linking.3.5 FAQ/Troubleshooting
Should you experience any technical issues or have any questions regarding the forum, you may find the information you need on our general FAQ
If the FAQ does not help with your issue, you're welcome to post a topic in the Forum Info forum, or send a PM to one of the Administrators.